Decisions & Guidance
View the latest legal decisions and rulings to assist you in meeting the legal challenges of affecting public education.
As part of our commitment to provide our clients with a legal resource that can offer cogent day-to-day advice and clear strategies for a secure future, we offer our pledge to also be their partner in information. We recognize the need for our clients to be immediately responsive to the changing requirements of the law, government regulations, and community needs.
- Student’s Free Speech Rights
- Deferred Compensation-IRS Retraction
- Student Enrollment
- Title IX and Individual Liability
- March, 2009 Special Education Alert
- September, 2009 Special Education Alert
- February, 2011 Special Education Alert
- July, 2011 Special Education Alert
- October, 2011 Special Education
- May, 2012 Special Education Alert
- Act 198 of 2012 Sexting
- September 2014 Special Education Alert
- September 2015 Special Education Alert